Trinity College Nabbingo Old Girl’s Association UK (TCNOGA), the owner and provider of this Website.
collectively all information that you submit to TCNOGAUK via the Website.This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or whenyou use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Websiteare set out in the clause below (Cookies);
TCNOGA UK, a not-for-profit association of Trinity College Nabbingo alumnae based in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Our current office is 46 Pendlebury, Hamworth, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 7RB;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) volunteering for TCNOGA UK and acting in the course of their service or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TCNOGA UK and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.tcnoga.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including"is understood to mean"including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data,which includes personal Data,fromyou:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Demographic information such as postcode,preferences and interests;
d. IP address (automatically collected);
e. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
f. Operating system (automaticallycollected).
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, TCNOGA UK is the "datacontroller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
7. Unlessweareobligedorpermittedbylawtodoso,andsubjecttoanythird party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosedtothirdparties.Thisdoesnotincludeouraffiliatesand/orother companies within ourgroup.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically,Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
10. TCNOGA UK may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website.The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective new administrative team of our operation or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data.This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website,you may be required to submit certainData.
information see the clause below (Cookies).
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by TCNOGA UK (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.
21. Data security is of great importance to TCNOGA UK and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to theWebsite.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU CookieLaw.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling TCNOGA UK to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the followingCookies:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the numbe of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may loseany information that enables you to access the Websitemore quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact TCNOGA UK by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
36. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).